Saturday, October 20, 2018

5 Chocolate Friday Favorites


Good morning!  Here are my 5 chocolate favorites from this week. 




I love peanut butter cups, peanut butter eggs, ghosts, trees and whatever other shape comes up with but occasionally I eat too many and am left with a pile of them. Rather than wasting them I like to make these Reece's Peanut Butter Cup No Bake Cookies.





Oh my goodness, doesn't this Oohey Gooey Chocolate Cake look decadent? I cannot wait to make it. 




Chocolate Waffles! I have never had chocolate waffles and I cannot wait to make this recipe from I Bake He Shoots









This Chocolate Tea is a great drink when you do not feel like the calories from hot chocolate. It is light and has the essence of chocolate so you get all of the flavor but not the calories. 

That's it for this week. I hope you found something your liked!

Have a great day. 






1 comment:

Liberty from B4andAfters.com said...

I love the idea of adding Resee cups to No-bake cookies! Please feel free to link up any of your blogs over at our Best of the Weekend Link Party... https://www.b4andafters.com/the-best-of-the-weekend-link-party/