Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Party Chocolate Dessert Bar


Are you ready for the holidays? Will you be hosting a party? I love to have a dessert bar at all of the party's that I host, that way the guests can try a little of each thing. One of my favorite dessert bars, is a Chocolate Bar. 




At this party, which I think would be great for "Ladies Night Out", a Christmas Party or even a birthday, I made Hershey" Famous Chocolate Cake, Double chocolate cheesecake with fresh raspberries, Snowflake Brownie Bites, several "Cereal Bars" and I also served chocolate candies for those that did not feel like more than a bite. 




All of these recipes are easy and many can be made ahead and frozen and then thawed at a later date to be served at your own party.






In addition to these recipes there are so many easy, home made treats that your guests would love.






You can also purchase items from the bakery and combine with an assortment of holiday chocolates. Or ask your family and friends to each bring their family favorite for all to enjoy. Whatever the case I am sure it will be lovely. 






What sorts of treats have you made for your holiday parties? I would love to hear all about them.

Links desserts above:
 Double Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberries
Hershey's Chocolate Cake and Frosting
Scotcheroos


Linking to the following:

Stone Gable

No comments: