Sunday, November 3, 2019

5 Chocolate Favorites from Sugar Salt Magic, The Chocolatess and More


Good Friday morning to you. I hope that you had a great Halloween. I found some delicious treats this week. I hope that you enjoy them.



I made this Halloween spiderweb cobweb cake this week and it is delicious. I used my favorite chocolate cake recipe from the Fodess and of course my favorite Hershey Frosting then you simply melt marshmallows and let them cool a bit, pull strings of marshmallows and put them on the cake like cobwebs. Add some candy eyes and enjoy. 



The Ultimate Triple Layer Chocolate Mouse Pie from The Baking Chocolatess looks like a great dessert to make for the holidays. 






Peanut butter Fudgy Brownies from Just a Pinch, the perfect combination of flavors in my opinion. 



I have never had anything like a Chickito Caramel Slice from Sugar Salt Magic but I will be rectifying that soon.

Have a great weekend 


No comments: