Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Herhey's "Perfectly Chcocolate" Hot Cocoa




Tis' the Season to be jolly, fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la. I have my halls decked, presents wrapped and shipped and I am ready to settle in and relax. 




I love relaxing with a cup of homemade hot cocoa while sitting next to a roaring fire, and a good book. I think it is the perfect way to end the day. Don't you?




Hershey's "Perfectly Chocolate" Hot Cocoa
Recipe from Hershey's

1/4 Tablespoons cocoa powder
1/2 cup of sugar
3 cups of milk
1 cup of heavy cream
1/4 teaspoon of vanilla

whipped cream for garnish

In a small bowl mix sugar and cocoa and set aside. In a saucepan heat milk to just boiling. Once boiling mix 1/3 cup of milk into the cocoa/sugar mixture and stir until creamy, then pour into the hot milk and whisk then stir in vanilla and whisk again. Pour into mugs and serve with marshmallows or whipped cream. 




I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

No comments: