Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Taste Test Tuesday: Chocolat Vitale Drinking Chocolate

I love hot chocolate! That is a fact and, as I have mentioned, I drink it everyday. Certainly not as much as Montezuma but each day I have a ritual at 10:00 am where I get out the ingredients I want to use that day and I blend up my cup of "ambrosia" as they say.

I first encountered  Chocolat Vitale three years ago and have been hooked ever since.


Chocolat Vitale

This drinking chocolate is fabulous! I cannot get enough of it. I prefer the Venezuelan Black, but they offer other flavors as well, European, Raspberry, Espresso and Orange Spice.


Makings the perfect cup is easy. You simply warm a 1/2 cup of milk in a pan and then whisk in 1/4 cup of the little chocolate granules. Then you turn down the heat and let it simmer for a bit, this will cause it to thicken up. Once finished add whip cream or simply drink plain, either way it is delicious!


No comments: