Tuesday, June 7, 2011

National Chocolate Ice Cream Day and Taste Test


via Doveicecream.com

Today, June 7th is National Chocolate Ice Cream Day, who knew? I wonder where they come up with these things? Is there some sort of lobbying that goes on for these special days?

In any case, since it is National Chocolate Ice Cream Day, I would be a little remiss if I did not comment on my favorite chocolate ice cream.

Drum role please....it is, Dove Unconditional Chocolate, it use to be Godiva Belgian Dark but they took that off the market. So, in the quest for a delicious, rich, creamy ice cream, this is my choice. It is chocolate ice cream, with little chunks of chocolate, and chocolate swirls and if that is not enough chocolate for you, it it caped off with a layer of dark Dove Chocolate, sort of like a wax seal that they use to put on home made jelly.

No comments: