Sunday, November 10, 2019

5 Chocolate Pumpkin Favorites



Good evening! Thanksgiving is right around the corner so I thought you might enjoy a few treats on the table that aren't just pumpkin but are chocolate as well. 

Enjoy!

Chocolate Pumpkin Pie

I cannot wait to make this Chocolate Pumpkin Pie  from A Table Full of Joy



Image

 Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake from Will Work for Smiles is a beautiful and delicious addition to the Thanksgiving table. 




These Chocolate Pumpkin Bars from A Treats Affair would be a great treat to make and transport easily. 




Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Cake  form Chocolate, Chocolate and More is on my list for Christmas as well. 



I've always wanted to make a roll cake this Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Roll from The Bitter Side of Sweet might just be my first. 

Have a great night!




1 comment:

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

I will be sending some of these recipes to my DIL. She is a fabulous baker and her pumpkin desserts are yummy. She will love these.