Sunday, May 19, 2019

5 Chocolate Favorites on Friday


Good morning! Happy Friday! I rounded up my 5 favorite chocolate treats that I discovered this week and I think you are going to love them!




The perfect combination for Spring and Summer, Raspberry Chocolate Cupcakes from Sugar, Salt, Magic.


Image Here



Image Here






Chocolate for breakfast? Yes please! This Chocolate Granola from Modern Honey looks delicious. 




And last but not least, Rolo Marshmallow Fluff Peanut Butter Crunch Brownies! I know it seems like a there is a lot going on with these brownies but trust me they are creamy, crunchy, ooey, gooey and delicious!

Have a great day!


2 comments:

Susan said...

Oh, yum!!! Thank you for the recipe links.

Mr Paul said...

Where do I sign up for that Vanilla malt choc ripple ice-cream! :))