Sunday, April 28, 2019

5 Friday Chocolate Favorites


Happy Friday! I hope you enjoy my favorite chocolate finds this week. 



Triple Chocolate Blondies are easy and delicious!




Brownie Pie!!! I can't wait to make this pie from Sugar, Salt Magic



Image Simple Dumpling

I have never made a vegan dessert but I think I will try to make this Vegan Frosted Double Chocolate Avocado Cake.



Image Browned Butter Blondie

Banana bread is a favorite in my family, so I am sure this Chocolate Lovers Banana Bread from Browned Butter Blondie will be a well. 


Image

Brownie Cookies from Salt & Baker, the perfect combination of a brownie and a cookie!





I just pre-ordered Chocolate Bible 160 recipes explained by the Famous French Culinary School.  This book comes out in November and would make a great Christmas gift!


Did you make any chocolate dessert this week? If so please share your links or your recipes. 

Have a great weekend. 


1 comment:

The Liberty Belle said...

That brownie pie.... Oh Lordy that brownie pie!