Saturday, March 2, 2019

5 on Friday Chocolate Favorites



Good morning! Cooking and cakes are on the menu this week. 




I have made Ina Gartens Triple Chocolate Loaf Cake three times this month so I guess that you could say that I like it. The recipe is easy and delicious, its not a cake and its not a bread, it is a little of both and is perfect for dessert, tea time or even breakfast. Recipe here





Chocolate Brownie Cookies another favorite!




I am looking forward to making these cookies from Salt & Baker.


Image from The Cloudy Kitchen


I have never had good luck with vegan baking, this week I am making these chocolate chunk vegan  cookies from The Cloudy Kitchen for my friends and I think they are going to be delicious. 




Chili Chocolate Cake, my husband will love this recipe from Cooking on the Ranch.


I hope that you enjoy this weeks recipes and if you make something please come back and share your thoughts. 

Have a great weekend. 










No comments: