Monday, October 29, 2018

5 Chocolate Favorites for Halloween



Next Wednesday is Halloween can you believe it? After that it is the fast track to Christmas.  If you are going to a party or having a little celebration at home here are 5 of my favorite chocolate Halloween treats. 



Chocolate Ghost Cake from Kanela and Lemon


I love this Chocolate Ghost Cake from Kanela and Lemon. This cake is just one of the beautiful creations and photos on this blog. 


Spider Web Cupcakes



Double Chocolate Mummy Rice Krispy Bars

Will Cook for Smiles made these easy and delicious Double Chocolate Rice Krispie Bars.







I made this Mummy Cake last year and again this year for my neighbor kids and they loved it. It is so easy and a great little project for your to make with your kids!

1 comment:

Dewena said...

I want to make that Mummy Cake! Okay, I admit that I love buttercream frosting!