Saturday, May 30, 2015

Rinse Bath & Body Box of Chocolate Soap

Typically I share recipes here, but the blog is called Once Upon A Chocolate Life after all, so I also like to share my chocolate "finds" as well. The week my sister in law gave me a fabulous Box Of Chocolate soap made by Rinse Bath and Body Co. If you are a chocolate lover or know someone that is these would be a great gift. 





Four handmade chocolate soaps including Amber Chocolate, Chocolate, Fudge Brownie, and Raspberry Drizzle arrive nestled snug in a box. 





I love these descriptions from their online store.






Amber Chocolate- Amber lends a warm, mysterious blend to an ever so sweet & spicy chocolate. 














Chocolate- With gourmet chocolate whipped into the topping & sprinkled on top of this soap along with the sophisticated, spicy chocolate scent, your sweet tooth just may be satisfied... with zero calories! 










Fudge Brownie- A fresh batch of rich, dense brownies swirled with creamy fudge. Almost sweet enough for dessert. 





Raspberry Drizzle- A sweet drizzle of raspberry wrapped in decadent fudge, making this both sweet and delectable. 




What do you think? I think the look and the smell is fabulous.  I loved mine so much that I ordered a few boxes for some chocolate loving friends. 

Have a great day! 





No comments: