Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Slutty Brownies



What do you get when you take,



 a roll of chocolate chip cookie dough,


 a box of brownies



and some Oreo's?

Yes, I do mean, all three items in the same recipe!



 Only the biggest recipe in blog land for the past few months.



  I am not sure where the recipe originated or if Rose from  The Londoner, made it up but she calls them the Slutty Brownies.



In fact, I read in the newspaper that Jessica Simpson spoke of these very brownies on a late night TV show and then was lambasted for using such vulgar terminology and degrading women.  Whatever you want to call them, everyone that I gave them to loved them!

The recipe is very simple:

Take a 9x9 baking pan, line with foil and spray with cooking spray. Press roll of cookie dough into the bottom of the pan. Then take the Oreo cookies and press them into the cookie dough, use enough to line the cookie dough. Finally, mix up brownie mix using the directions on the box. Pour the mixture over the Oreo's and cookie dough. Then bake the entire mixture for 45-50 minutes and a toothpick comes out clean.



What do you think? Does this look like something you would make? I did taste these brownies, and they are not for the faint of heart, there is a lot of sugar here but they are delicious!


If you try them please let me know, I want to know what you think.

Have a great day!

Linking to
Between naps on the Porch
Wow us Wednesdays Savvy Southern Style







French Country Living





















6 comments:

Claudine from ReStory.ca said...

Hi, Elizabeth!!!
They do look yummy!!!!
My rule for this kind of recipe is: only eat ONE PIECE!!!
I think it would be great for a day we have to start a project! We will get lots of energy!

Palomasea said...

Oh wow...my teeth hurt just from looking but I just may have to try these, Elizabeth!
Three of the yummiest sweets together....
How does one come up with these things?? ;))
Hugs, dear friend!
- Irina

Bethany @ A Fish Who Likes Flowers said...

Whoa! I so need to give these a try! Thanks for sharing

Shabby chic Sandy said...

These sound so delicious they should be illegal:)

Renée Finberg said...

really sad.
brownies & blondies are my favorite foods.

i guess that make ME a 'chocolate slut'

thank you for the love & support

Unknown said...

Totally Perfect!!! I'd love to have you share at my party...it JUST opened!!!

http://www.itsoverflowing.com/2012/04/overflowing-with-creativity-19.html

XO, Aimee